Once you watch these 10 uber creative McDonalds Ads, you will truly experience the official McDonald’s punch-line which stands at ‘I’m lovin it’. McDonalds have been extremely creative with their advertisements since their innovation has taken creativity altogether to a new level. Creativity is not as easy as it seems to be though there are several brands who want to make their ads creative but only few are able to explore the creativity. One of them is McDonald’s who are insanely creative and has used the right blend of emotion and wittiness which will connect with the target audience
Whenever we talk about creativity and particularly creative ads, McDonald’s surely comes in the list. While advertising is purely art and requires creative muscles to be stretched to the maximum, the biggest goal which remains to be achieved is to connect to the target audience and make them buy the product. These are the 12 purely genius McDonald’s creative ads which you need to see now:
1. McDonald’s uber cool Rock ‘n’ Fries ad- The new menu ready to rock.
2. McDonald’s objects in the mirrors are closer than they appear ad- Close enough?
3. McDonald’s Sundial Breakfast menu ad- What did you had for breakfast?
4. McDonald’s uber creative outdoor ad- How can you overlook that ad?
5. McDonald’s Olympics Ad- Can you manage it?
6. McDonald’s-Merry-Christmas-Ad- This is how McDonald’s celebrate Christmas.
7. McDonald’s giant towels ad- How giant is that towel.
8. McDonald’s broadest menu ever- Can it get any more broader?
9. McDonald’s 2006 winter olympics ad- The breeziest ride ever.
10. McDonald’s 24/7 drive through nighttime ad- Is it visible?